- The Site is operated by AMODIA Bioservice GmbH and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by AMODIA.
- The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of willful misconduct, AMODIA shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case AMODIA shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of AMODIA's knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of AMODIA Bioservice GmbH and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
- Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, AMODIA Bioservice GmbH's General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
- Without liability whatsoever AMODIA Bioservice GmbH may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
- Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by AMODIA Bioservice GmbH and AMODIA is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
- Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.
- The User agrees to the following terms of Data Protection Rules.
At AMODIA Bioservice GmbH, data protection has the highest priority. This document is designed to provide you with information on how we are following the rules for data protection at AMODIA, which information we gather while you are browsing our website and how this information is used. First and foremost: your personal data is only used in the following cases and will not be used in other cases without your explicit approval.
When you visit the AMODIA website, general information is collected automatically (in other words, not by means of registration) which is not stored as personal related data. The web servers that are used store the following data by default:
- The name of your internet service provider
- The website from which you visited us
- The websites which you visit when you are with us
- Your IP address
This information is analyzed in anonymized form. It is used solely for the purpose of improving the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website. Where data is passed on to external service providers, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed.
Collecting and processing personal data
Beyond this use, personal data is only collected when you provide us with this in the course of, say, registration, by filling out forms or sending emails, and in the course of ordering products or services, inquiries or requests for material.
Your personal data remains with our company and our provider and will not be made available to third parties in any form by us or by persons instructed by us.
We store personal data for as long as it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested or for which you have granted your permission, providing that no legal requirements exist to the contrary such as in the case of retention periods required by trade or tax regulations.
AMODIA deploys technical and organizational security measures to protect the information you have made available from being manipulated unintentionally or intentionally, lost, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized persons. Where personal data is being collected and processed the information will be transferred in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by a third party. Our security measures are continuously reviewed and revised in line with the latest technology.
Right to obtain and correct information
You have the right to check all data relating to your person stored with us and inform us, if it is in your opinion out-of-date or incorrect. To inform us, just send an email to the email address indicated in the imprint.